Cognitive-Communication Abilities in Typical and Disordered Aging: An Evidence-Based Update on Assessment and Intervention Approaches
May 2-3, 2019 7:30AM-4:00 PM EST at the Jabob Family Theatre at the Posluns Auditorium, 3560 Bathurst St. Toronto. Conference learning objectives include that participants will be able to:
- Describe cognitive-communication abilities in typical aging and in common age-related disorders.
- Explain the Occupational Therapy approach to cognitive assessment.
- Explain the Neuropsychology approach to evaluating cognitive decline and the influence on language abilities.
- Identify formal and informal tools and procedures for assessing cognitive-communication abilities.
- Use direct and indirect approaches to treat cognitive-communication disorders
To learn more see the pdf download. To register click here.