Creating an Age-Friendly Dashboard to Monitor and Communicate Progress
Date: December 8, 2016
- Michelle Gold, Project Manager, Age Friendly Hamilton Council on Aging
- Sara Mayo, Social Planner. Social Planning & Research Council of Hamilton Program Manager
During this webinar the presenters described a Dashboard tool developed to monitor and communicate age-friendly progress in Hamilton. The presenters discussed how other communities can adapt the tool for use in their own community.
- Template of Dashboard for AFC Plan
- Measuring the Age-Friendliness of Cities: A Guide to Using Core Indicators
- Age-Friendly Communities Evaluation Guide: Using Indicators to Measure Progress