- This event has passed.
AFC Webinar – Age-Friendly Communities: Defining Local Principles
October 22, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
During this webinar presenters described how Niagara and Haliburton defined local age-friendly principles. They provided tips for other communities engaged in this process.
– Dominic Ventresca, Co-Chair, Niagara AgeFriendly Community Network
– Angela Andrews, Chair, Aging Well Committee Health Promoter, HKPR District Health Unit
– Webinar Slides
– Questions and Answers from the Webinar
– Tips from Presenters
– Ontario Age-Friendly Communities Planning Guide
– Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Booklet
– Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Implementation Template
– Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Full Project Report