- This event has passed.
AFC Webinar – Age-Friendly Communities: Implementation & Evaluation
February 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
During this webinar presenters described how Hamilton and Brantford are implementing and evaluating age-friendly activities. They provided tips for other communities engaged in this process.
– Margaret Denton, Vice President, Hamilton Council on Aging; Member of the Age-Friendly Hamilton Collaborative Governance Committee; Chair of the Age-Friendly Hamilton Evaluation Committee
– Lucy Marco, President, Grand River Council on Aging
– Webinar Slides
– Questions and Answers from the Webinar
– Tips from Presenters
– Ontario Age-Friendly Communities Planning Guide
– WHO: Measuring the Age-Friendliness of Cities – A Guide to Using Core Indicators
– Evaluating Your Age-Friendly Community Program: A Step-by-Step Guide
– How Age-Friendly is Your Community: Developing Indicators to Measure Age Friendliness
– Master Aging Plan for Brantford & The County of Brant