- This event has passed.
Conference – Aging & Brain Health: The Vascular System and the Aging Brain
March 20, 2023 - March 21, 2023Free
Join us for the Rotman Research Institute conference, Aging & Brain Health: The Vascular System and the Aging Brain, on March 20-21, 2023.
This year’s conference features four plenary sessions with presentations by internationally renowned speakers including:
- Sandra E. Black, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Adam Brickman, Columbia University
- Catie Chang, Vanderbilt School of Engineering
- Jean Chen, Rotman Research Institute
- Jessica Damoiseaux, Wayne State University
- Christopher Filley, University of Colorado Alzheimer’s and Cognition Center
- Claudine Gauthier, Concordia University
- Peter J. Gianaros, University of Pittsburgh
- Jennifer J. Heisz, McMaster University
- Jed Meltzer, Rotman Research Institute
- Lee Ryan, The University of Arizona
- Julian F. Thayer, University of California Irvine
- Tony Wyss-Coray, Stanford University
- Rong Zhang, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
The program also includes two interactive poster sessions and networking events with speakers and sponsors. The conference provides a unique opportunity for exchange between researchers and clinicians from around the world working on enhancing our understanding of the interplay between systemic vascular health and brain health, as well as the benefits of vascular-driven interventions to brain function.
Sign up before March 4 to take advantage of our early bird rate.