- This event has passed.
Webinar – Dementia-Friendly Canada: Reflections and next steps
March 8, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
The Dementia-Friendly Canada project is a partnership between Alzheimer Societies across the country. The project is intended to grow dementia-friendly communities by creating a truly nation-wide impact. During this presentation the Dementia-Friendly Canada working group will talk about project highlights, the resources designed to support your dementia-friendly journey, the project’s evaluation findings, and discuss next steps for the project.
- Sana Aziz, Provincial Coordinator, Dementia-Friendly Communities, Alzheimer Society of B.C.
- Heather Cowie, National Project Manager, Dementia-Friendly Canada
- Beth House, Lead, Dementia Friendly Communities, Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia
- Stuart MacDonald, PhD, Professor, Department of Psychology, University of Victoria
- Nicole McDonald, DFC Program Manager, Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
- Susan Oster, Coordinator, Public Education Coordinator, Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners
- Maggie Scanlon, Program Manager, Provincial Programs and Partnerships, Alzheimer Society Ontario
- Erica Zarazun, Public Awareness Coordinator, Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan