- This event has passed.
Webinar – From Frailty to Resilience: Rehabilitative Care Preventing & Mitigating Alternate Level of Care
November 15, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Join the Rehabilitative Care Alliance (RCA) and Provincial Geriatrics Leadership Ontario (PGLO) for the next webinar in this series on our recently released best practice framework, Rehabilitative Care for Older Adults Living With/At Risk of Frailty: From Frailty to Resilience.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Understand how rehabilitative care links to Alternate Level of Care (ALC) prevention and mitigation
- Reframe rehabilitative care from locations of care to care across the continuum
- Integrate new clinical standards for rehabilitative care (Framework) in the care of older adults
- Helen Johnson, Care Partner, West Region
- Kim Insley, Geriatric Resource Clinician, Occupational Therapist, St. Joseph’s Continuing Care Sudbury
- Charissa Levy, Executive Director, Rehabilitative Care Alliance
Who Should Attend?
Rehabilitative care professionals, operational leaders, older adults, and care partners
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm EST
This webinar is free but registration is required.