Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- GeriMedRisk: An Interdisciplinary Telemedicine Consultation Service
- The Substitute Decision Act and The Health Care and Consent Act Education Day
- Cannabis and the Older Adult
- Reducing the Risk for Falls in Later Life: It Takes a Village
- Characteristics of Caregivers and Care Receivers in the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging