Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Striving for Equity in Hospice Palliative Care
- Autonomy, Identity and Temporality: Ethical Issues of Advance Requests for MAID
- Getting to Outcomes: Promoting Accountability Through Methods and Tools for Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Advances in Care: From the Individual to the Technology
- Engaging the Community to Shape Your Organizations Priorities and Decisions