Age-Friendly Communities: Defining Local Principles
Date: October 22, 2015
- Dominic Ventresca, Co-Chair, Niagara AgeFriendly Community Network
- Angela Andrews, Chair, Aging Well Committee Health Promoter, HKPR District Health Unit
During this webinar presenters described how Niagara and Haliburton defined local age-friendly principles. They provided tips for other communities engaged in this process.
- Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Booklet
- Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Implementation Template
- Niagara Aging Strategy and Action Plan: Full Project Report