Age-Friendly Communities & Dementia-Friendly Communities: Are We Talking About the Same Thing?
Date: March 8, 2016
- David Webster, Program Manager, Alzheimer Society of Ontario
During this webinar the presenter described the concept of dementia-friendly communities and how this work aligns with and complements the age-friendly movement.
- Resource List - Dementia and a Disease or Disability
- Resource List - Dementia-Friendly Communities
- Resource List - Workplace Education and Dementia
- Minds in Motion Program
- Finding Your Way Program
- Taking Care of Our Lives: Self-Management Pilot Program for People Living with Dementia
- Dementia Friends Canada